Asset power Scheme – Business Loans for Professionals By Federal Bank
- Competitive interest rate
- Higher loan eligibility -maximum at Rs.2 Cr and tenor up to 84 months
- Repay with easy equated monthly installments
- Quick loan approval and assessment based on existing/ projected cash flow
- Wide variety of purposes – including reimbursement and take-over of loans
- Eligible for Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Architects with minimum 4 years service.
- Qualification proof of the highest professional degree and Registration Certificate/Certificate of Practice from the respective professional bodies (like MCI, ICAI, etc)
- Past 6 months bank account statement to be obtained.
- IT returns for the last 2 years supported by salary certificate/ B/S and P&L audited or certified by a CA.
- Plan/estimate/permit (for construction)
Repayment of the loan is made as Equated Monthly Installments (EMI).
You can use any one of the ways to repay the loan:
- Standing instructions at your branch
- FedNet - Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
Rates & Charges
- Please visit the rates and charges page for details
Federal Bank Limited is a major Indian commercial bank in the private sector headquartered at Aluva, Kerala having more than thousand branches and ATMs spread across different States in India.
The history of Federal Bank dates back to the pre-independence era. Though initially it was known as the Travancore Federal Bank, it gradually transformed into a full-fledged bank under the able leadership of its Founder, Mr. K P Hormis. The name Federal Bank Limited was officially announced in the year 1947 with its headquarters nestled on the banks of the river Periyar. Since then there has been no looking back and the bank has become one of the strongest and most stable banks in the country.