Baroda SME Loan Pack By Bank of Baroda
Baroda SME Loan Pack provides single line of credit for meeting SME borrowersï¿½ working capital as well as long term requirements within the overall limit approved by the bank.
- To provide hassle free credit for working capital (fund based and non-fund based) as also long term requirements, taking into account nature of business, cyclical trends, cash flow projections, peak time requirements and any eventuality of unforeseen spurt in the business.
ELIGIBILITY For Baroda SME Loan Pack By Bank of Baroda :
- All Enterprises, i.e. Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, as defined under MSMED Act, 2006, and other entities with annual sales turnover up to Rs. 150/- crores exclusively banking with our bank/new borrowers desirous of having sole banking arrangement with our bank.
COMPOSITE LIMIT :
- 4.5 times of borrowerï¿½s tangible net worth as per last audited Balance Sheet, or, Rs. 5.00 Crores, whichever is lower.
MARGIN : 25%.
RATE OF INTEREST :
- As per credit rating of the borrower.
- Exclusive charge on the assets of the enterprise.
- Personal Guarantees of all promoter Directors / Partners.
- Charge on the unencumbered personal properties of the partners, promoter Directors, wherever applicable.
- Third party guarantee in case of credit line above Rs.100.00 lacs to Micro & Small Enterprises as per Regulatory definition.
- Any other collateral for the credit line above Rs. 25.00 lacs in case of other Enterprises, i.e. Medium Enterprises and Enterprises based on the turnover criteria to maintain asset coverage ratio above 1.25.
OTHER FEATURES :
- Loans upto Rs. 100/- lacs to Micro & Small Enterprises will be covered under Credit Guarantee Fund Trust Scheme.
It has been a long and eventful journey of almost a century across 25 countries. Starting in 1908 from a small building in Baroda to its new hi-rise and hi-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai, is a saga of vision, enterprise, financial prudence and corporate governance.
It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory. It is a story that needs to be shared with all those millions of people - customers, stakeholders, employees & the public at large - who in ample measure, have contributed to the making of an institution.