Busines Loans from Fullerton India
Features & Benefits of Fullerton India Business Loan
- Benefit from loans up to Rs. 50 Lakhs, without any collateral, for self -employed businessmen involved in Manufacturing, Trading and Service industry
- Quick approval and hassle-free processing
- Minimal paperwork
- Flexible repayment options - range of loan tenors that suit your repayment capacity ranging from 12 months to 48 months
- Easy EMI repayments through cheques or ECS
- Convenience of service at your doorstep
- Credit Shield offerings (Insurance Cover for your loan)
Documents required for Fullerton India Business Loan
- Proof of Identity (Passport Copy/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/ PAN Card)
- Address Proof (Ration card/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental agreement / Passport copy/ Bank Passbook or Statement/Driving License)
- Bank Statements (Bank statement / Bank Passbook of last 6 months)
- Latest Income Tax Returns along with computation of Income, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account of the last 2 years
- Partnership Deed/ Board Resolution.
- Proof of number of years in business (Trade license/ Establishment or Sales Tax Certificate/ MOA/ Partnership Deed)
FAQ of Fullerton India Business Loan
- Is there any age eligibility criterion for me to apply for a Business Loan?
You need to be at least 27 years of age to apply for a Business Loan under the 'Self Employed Business Category'. A relaxation of 2 years will be made if you are a non-professional. You cannot exceed 65 years of age at the time of Loan Maturity.
- Are there any eligibility criteria that my business entity should meet for me to apply for a loan?
Yes, the annual turnover of your business should be between ` 10 Lakhs and ` 100 Crores*. Further, your business needs to be in continuity for the last 3 years showing positive trends in turnover and profit for the last 2 years. Your Income Tax Returns of the last 2 years should reflect taxable income of above ` 2 Lakhs per annum.
*Should your turnover be above ` 30 Crores, please refer to the SME Loans section to understand the solutions that are designed for the SME segment.
- How can I repay my Business Loan?
You can repay the loan in equal monthly installments (EMIs). The loan can be repaid through post-dated cheques. You can also repay through an ECS mandate to your bank.
- What is an EMI?
EMI or 'Equated Monthly Installment' is the convenient monthly amount that you have to service to pay back the loan availed. The EMI consists of both the principal and interest components.
- Do I need to hypothecate my assets or provide any other collateral to avail a Business Loan from Fullerton India?
You do not need to hypothecate any assets to avail a Business Loan from Fullerton India.
- What is the maximum loan amount I can avail?
You can avail up to a maximum of ` 50 Lakhs. The amount would be calculated based on your income and other parameters that the Fullerton India Relationship Manager will explain.
- Can I foreclose or prepay my loan?
Yes, you can foreclose your Business Loan after a minimum period of 6 months.
- Is there any advantage that I can get if I have already availed a loan from Fullerton India earlier?
Yes, if you are an existing customer of Fullerton India, you will get additional benefits in processing time as well as in the interest rate.
Fullerton India helps micro and small enterprises grow and capitalize on business opportunities in an expanding economy.
Fullerton India launched commercial operations in January 2007. We have since established ourselves firmly in the country's financial landscape, with a network of over 400 branches across the country, serving over a million customers.
Our services include financing of small and medium enterprises for working capital and growth, loans for commercial vehicles and two-wheelers, home improvement loans, loans against property, personal loans, working capital loans for urban self-employed and loans for rural livelihood advancement, rural housing finance and financing of various rural micro enterprises.
With nearly 7000 employees, we reach to the market through more than 400 branches across over 600 towns and cities and over 35000 villages providing financial solutions to over a million customers at their doorstep.
Fullerton India Credit Company Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fullerton Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd., which in turn is a wholly owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings Pte. Ltd., Singapore. Fullerton Financial Holdings invests in financial institutions in emerging markets with a focus on Business and Consumer banking.
Get totally unsecured loan of 20 times of your net profit with the help of our team of Chartered Accountants.
Only requirement: 3 years ITR and turnover of 1 cr+. No collateral required.
Repayment Period: 1-5 years
Interested? Call us at +91-9911050333 or fill the form on the right
What is Business Loan?
Business loans, as the name suggests, are specifically intended for business purposes. Be it a startup or an established business, business loans offer a financial solution to problems faced by the firm and fills the cash flow gap. Be it for meeting day-to-day expenses, expansion of infrastructure or even product development, business loans play a huge role in setting the financial foundation strong for a business.
Characteristic of Business Loan
- Businesses with bad credit can also apply but will have to provide proof that repayments can be done without delay.
- Application fees are either non-applicable or minimal
- The payment schedules are extendable with a nominal extra interest rate being applied
- Extended lines of credit made available
Eligibility Criteria for Business Loan
- Minimum 25 years of age and maximum 65
- The business should have been in profit for atleast 3 years
- A minimum turnover of 40 Lakhs for proprietorship, partnership firm and Pvt Ltd companies.
- Income Tax return should be a minimum of 3 Lakhs
- Net worth should be positive.
Who all can avail business loans?
- Self Employed Individuals/Professionals
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firms
- Private Limited Companies
What documents are needed when applying for a business loan?
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Bank Statement for past 6 months
- 3 years Income Tax Return with Balance Sheet, P&L and Audit Report
What are the tenure options available?
A minimum of 1 year to a maximum of 5 years.
Can I make part-prepayment?
Yes. Part pre-payment can be done with a minimum amount of Rs.50,000/- after 6 months from the date of disbursement of the loan. This can be made only once in a financial year.
Can I pre-pay my whole loan?
Yes. That is also possible, but after repaying a minimum of 6 EMIs. Pre-payment of loans will be charged as per the bank’s discretion.
How can I repay the loan?
The loan can be repaid through post-dated cheques or Electronic Clearing System.