Business Loan By Capital First
Features And Benefits for Business Loan By Capital First
The Capital First Business Installment Loan offers you some great advantages like:
- Speedy loan processing
- Loans upto 75 lakh*
- Repay with easy equated monthly installments
- Simple documentation
- Door-to-door Service
- Topping up the existing loan
- Excellent customer service
*Terms and Conditions apply
Eligibility Of Business Loan By Capital First
Business installment loan can be availed by engaging the small enterprise segment across the following industries:
- Retail & Wholesale trade
Who Should Apply For This Loan?
- Self employed individuals / professionals
- Sole proprietorship firms
- Partnership firms
- Private limited companies and closely held limited companies
- Call us on 1860-500-9900
Capital First is a provider of financial service across consumer and wholesale businesses, with aspirations to grow into a significant financial conglomerate.
Capital First Ltd. is a Systemically important NBFC with record of consistent growth & profitability. Capital First has a comprehensive product suite to meet multiple financial needs of customers including Consumer Lending, Corporate Lending.
Get totally unsecured loan of 20 times of your net profit with the help of our team of Chartered Accountants.
Only requirement: 3 years ITR and turnover of 1 cr+. No collateral required.
Repayment Period: 1-5 years
Interested? Call us at +91-9911050333 or fill the form on the right
What is Business Loan?
Business loans, as the name suggests, are specifically intended for business purposes. Be it a startup or an established business, business loans offer a financial solution to problems faced by the firm and fills the cash flow gap. Be it for meeting day-to-day expenses, expansion of infrastructure or even product development, business loans play a huge role in setting the financial foundation strong for a business.
Characteristic of Business Loan
- Businesses with bad credit can also apply but will have to provide proof that repayments can be done without delay.
- Application fees are either non-applicable or minimal
- The payment schedules are extendable with a nominal extra interest rate being applied
- Extended lines of credit made available
Eligibility Criteria for Business Loan
- Minimum 25 years of age and maximum 65
- The business should have been in profit for atleast 3 years
- A minimum turnover of 40 Lakhs for proprietorship, partnership firm and Pvt Ltd companies.
- Income Tax return should be a minimum of 3 Lakhs
- Net worth should be positive.
Who all can avail business loans?
- Self Employed Individuals/Professionals
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firms
- Private Limited Companies
What documents are needed when applying for a business loan?
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Bank Statement for past 6 months
- 3 years Income Tax Return with Balance Sheet, P&L and Audit Report
What are the tenure options available?
A minimum of 1 year to a maximum of 5 years.
Can I make part-prepayment?
Yes. Part pre-payment can be done with a minimum amount of Rs.50,000/- after 6 months from the date of disbursement of the loan. This can be made only once in a financial year.
Can I pre-pay my whole loan?
Yes. That is also possible, but after repaying a minimum of 6 EMIs. Pre-payment of loans will be charged as per the bank’s discretion.
How can I repay the loan?
The loan can be repaid through post-dated cheques or Electronic Clearing System.