Federal Goldsmiths Loan Scheme By Federal Bank
Gold and Jewellery has been part of our country and culture since ancient time. To promote the jewellery industries, we provide loan facilities to Small and Medium Enterprises engaged in making of Gold Ornaments/Coins (916/Hallmarked Jewellery).
Features & Benefis
- Speedy loan processing
- Loan amount up to Rs.500 Lakhs*
- Minimal paperwork
- Flexible repayment options
Loan can be used for acquisition of Machineries/equipments for expanding an industrial unit and to provide hassle free credit for working capital.
Loan can be availed as Term loan or working capital
Repayment shall be done as EMIs.
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Bank Statement (latest 6 months bank)
- Last 2 Years ITRs (computation of income) Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss a/c. Audited or Certified by a CA
- Proof of continuation (ITR/ Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax certificate)
Sole Proprietor Declaration or Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association & Board resolution (Original).
Other terms and conditions
- For Term Loans: Maximum period 84 months
- For Working Capital Loans: Maximum period – 12 months
- Security for the loan will be Hypothecation of fixed assets created out of bank finance/ Hypothecation of stocks/book debts.
Repayment of the loan is made as Equated Monthly Installments (EMI)
You can use any one of the ways to repay the loan:
- Standing instructions at your branch
- FedNet - Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
Rates and Fees
- Please visit the Interest Rates page for details
Federal Bank Limited is a major Indian commercial bank in the private sector headquartered at Aluva, Kerala having more than thousand branches and ATMs spread across different States in India.
The history of Federal Bank dates back to the pre-independence era. Though initially it was known as the Travancore Federal Bank, it gradually transformed into a full-fledged bank under the able leadership of its Founder, Mr. K P Hormis. The name Federal Bank Limited was officially announced in the year 1947 with its headquarters nestled on the banks of the river Periyar. Since then there has been no looking back and the bank has become one of the strongest and most stable banks in the country.