Loan Against Securities By Citibank
Features For Loan Against Securities By Citibank
- Easy, convenient and hassle free documentation.
- An economic source of finance, without disturbing your future planning.
- Competitive interest rate, charged only on usage.
- Available against deposits held by members of the same household.
- Enjoy a Citibank International ATM, Cheque book and a 24x7 access to your account.
- Limit of up to 90% of deposit value, subject to a minimum of Rs.1 Lakh.
- Resident Individuals > 21 years.
- Sole Proprietorship and Partnership firms.
- Private Limited Companies.
- Closely held Public Limited Companies.
- Stock Brokers.
Simple Application Procedure
- Fill out the enclosed application forms.
- Contact your relationship manager.
- Complete and share the requisite documentation to avail of the facility.
Citi India began operations over a century ago in 1902 in Kolkata and today is a significant foreign investor in the Indian financial market. As promoter-shareholder, Citi has played a leading role in establishing important market intermediaries such as depositories, credit bureau, clearing and payment institutions. Operating 45 full-service Citibank branches in 28 cities, it is the preferred banker to 45,000 small and mid-sized companies. Citi helped lay the foundation of the Indian software industry by establishing Citicorp Overseas Software Ltd. and lflex Solutions Ltd.; it pioneered the ITES industry in financial services through Citigroup Global Services Ltd. (CGSL). Oracle acquired lflex in 2005 and CGSL was acquired by Tata Consultancy Services in 2008. Citi India, with around 11,400 employees, is headquartered at First International Financial Centre (FIFC), a world-class environmentally friendly building. It added two new green premises this year, taking the total LEED certified premises to 12.
Citi serves the full spectrum of clients - from helping India's top global corporations commit capital, make markets and manage their global cash positions to supporting the growth ambitions of the country's small and mid-sized enterprises and enabling individuals and households save, invest, spend, borrow and protect their money with trust and confidence. Citi India's products and services are organized under two major segments: Institutional Clients Group (ICG) and Global Consumer Bank (GCB).
ICG serves Citi's best-in-class products, services and execution through Global Banking, Global Markets, Treasury & Trade Solutions, Securities Services, Citi Research and Citi Private Bank.
GCB serves clients in every segment across the entire wealth continuum as they grow in affluence, beginning with the path breaking salaried proposition (CitiAtWork), the emerging affluent (Citibanking), the affluent (Citigold) and the High Net Worth (Citigold Private Client). Citi pioneered the Non-Resident proposition in 1985 to serve the global Indian's unique banking and wealth management needs. With 2.3 million cards in force and 16% share in card spends, Citibank offers a suite of market first premium, rewards and affinity credit cards. Citi Wealth Advisors offers brokerage services to retail customers.