Loan against Securities By HDB Financial Services
FEATURES & BENEFITS For HDB Financial Services
If you have any of the following securities, you can avail the loan:
- Mutual Fund units
- Fixed maturity plans
- Exchange traded funds
- Insurance policies*
- Simple and hassle-free loan process
- Loans up to Rs. 50 Lakhs
- No hidden charges
ELIGIBILITY & DOCUMENTATION of HDB Financial Services
- Applicant must be a resident of India
- For selected securities loans can be given to Hindu Undivided Families, Companies, Sole Proprietorship or Partnership Firms *
- Loans cannot be given to minors and Trusts.
- Securities should be in the name of the eligible borrowers. Securities in the name of minors, Trusts, partly paid-up or shares in the name of individuals in companies where they are Directors / Promoters cannot be accepted).
Applicant can pledge securities from HDB's approved list only
- Approved DEMAT Shares
- Approved Mutual Funds (Equity, Debt, FMPs)
- Gold ETF
- NABARD's Bhavishya Nirman Bonds
- RBI Bonds (8% Savings Bonds 2003 (Taxable))
- Approved Life Insurance Policies issued by L.I.C
- Approved Life Insurance Policies issued by select Private Insurance Companies
- National Savings Certificates (NSC)
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
- Gold Deposit Certificates
- Proof of Identity - (Passport / Voter's ID / Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card)
- Signature Proof (Passport /Driving License/Banker's verification)
- Address Proof- (Ration card /Driving License/ Voter's ID / Utility Bill (any one within last 3months) / Registered Rental Agreement / Passport )
- Audited Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account of the last two years and IT returns of the last 2 years in case of Companies / Proprietorships / Partnership firms.
* Loans are granted against a select list of insurance policies and bonds
HDB Financial Services Limited is a subsidiary company of HDFC Bank.
The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) was amongst the first to receive an 'in principle' approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of the RBI's liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994. The bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of 'HDFC Bank Limited', with its registered office in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
Whether it is business expansion or a working capital requirement, money for your children's school admissions, daughter's wedding or a dream vacation – our range of loans can help you fulfil your needs and dreams alike.
We, at HDBFS, have dedicated professionals who work for you and appraise your exact requirements. Our efforts are directed towards understanding your requirements, and structuring loan solutions accordingly.