Loan Against Securities By IDBI Bank
Loan Against Shares- IDBI Bank Loan Against Securities
IDBI Bank offers loans against securities for the liquidity of your long term investments. You don’t need to lock your long term investment. Facility is renewable depending on the performance of the account. What makes it more attractive is that you pay interest only on the amount utilized.
IDBI Bank's Loan Against Property can be availed against pledge of:
- Equity Shares – Dematerialize Shares upto 50% of the market value
- Mutual Funds units - Mutual Funds upto 50 % of NAV (Net Asset Value)
- RBI Bonds (8% Saving Bonds 2003 (Taxable) (Margin 5% of Face value every unexpired year)
- Life Insurance Policies. (Margin 15 % of surrender value)
- National Saving Certificate (NSC) (Margin 20% of accrued value)
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) (Margin 20 % of accrued value)
- No EMI’s
- No Post dated cheques
- No Pre-payment charges
- Interest charged only on utilized amount
- Simple and speedy processing
1. Loan Against Shares: Loan against Shares is an overdraft facility against your dematerialized shares. You can offer to pledge your eligible securities as per the Bank's approved list in order to avail of this facility.
2. Loan Against GoI Bonds: Our Loan Against GoI Bonds is the right product to fund your urgent needs. To avail of the loan all you have to do is transfer the Bond Ledger Account (BLA) in favour of IDBI Bank.
3. Loan Against Life Insurance Policy: Your solution to short-term fund requirement. You can offer to assign your eligible Life Insurance Policy in favor of IDBI Bank in order to avail of this facility.
4. Loan Against Mutual Funds Units: Your solution to short-term fund requirement. Loan Against Mutual Fund Units is an overdraft facility against your Mutual Fund Units.
Applying for a Loan Against Securities is absolutely simple. Just call Phone Banking numbers or visit your Nearest Branch. Our representative will contact you at the earliest.
IDBI Bank Ltd. is a Universal Bank with its operations driven by a cutting edge core Banking IT platform. The Bank offers personalized banking and financial solutions to its clients in the retail and corporate banking arena through its large network of Branches and ATMs, spread across length and breadth of India. We have also set up an overseas branch at Dubai and have plans to open representative offices in various other parts of the Globe, for encashing emerging global opportunities. Our experience of financial markets will help us to effectively cope with challenges and capitalize on the emerging opportunities by participating effectively in our country’s growth process.
IDBI Bank is the youngest, new generation, public sector universal bank that rides on a cutting edge core banking Information Technology platform. This enables the Bank to offer personalized banking and financial solutions to its clients. The Bank had an aggregate Balance sheet size of Rs.3, 28,997 crore and total business of Rs.4,33,460 crore as on March 31, 2014. IDBI Bank's operations during the financial year ended March 31, 2014 resulted in a net profit of Rs. 1121 crore