Loan Against Securities by Tata Capital.
Take care of your financial needs without liquidating your investments
Tata Capital introduces Loan Against Securities (LAS)^. Our LAS offering doubles the benefits you can enjoy from your Equity or Mutual Fund investments – you can now get quick liquidity on your securities, while continuing to earn returns on them. Now you can take care of your financial needs without liquidating your investments.
All you need to do is to pledge your Shares, Mutual funds or Securities as collateral and get a loan against securities facility at amounts ranging from Rs. 5 Lacs to Rs. 5 Crores. With the added advantage of quick processing and attractive interest rates, we help you attend to your needs today, without having to forego the benefits of tomorrow.
Benefits of taking a Loan Against Securities of Tata Capital.
- It helps you meet all your immediate financial needs without selling your securities.
- You can also enjoy all benefits of being a Share / Mutual Fund / Securities holder like Bonus, Dividends etc.
- Pay interest on utilized amount only, not on the entire loan amount
- Any time pre-payment.
Option to avail additional finance on your loan against securities by pledging more Shares, Mutual Fund units or Securities.
- Security swapping - Flexibility to swap securities as per your outlook on the stock market while enjoying the benefits of Dividends, Bonus and Rights Issues.
Product offer by Tata Capital.
- Loan facility offered on approved Scrips and Mutual Funds to the extent of upto 70% of the market value / Net Asset Value (NAV).
Interest charged only on amount utilized.
Monthly replayment of only the Interest component, the Principal needs to be repayed at the end of the term.
- Loan against security amount available as an over draft facility.
- Monthly installment payment by way of ECS or PDCs.
To apply for a Loan Against Securities
- Call us on Toll free No – 1800 209 6060
- Write to us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
^Originated and serviced by Tata Capital Financial Services Limited.
Important Information For Tata Capital
Recently there have been cases of fraud being committed under the name of Tata Capital or Tata Finance. Customers are requested to read the attached advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers.
Tata Capital Limited is a subsidiary of Tata Sons Limited. The Company is registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a Systemically Important Non Deposit Accepting Core Investment Company and offers through itself and its subsidiaries fund and fee-based financial services to its customers.
Tata Capital Financial Services Limited ("TCFSL") is a subsidiary of Tata Capital Limited. The Company is registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a Systemically Important Non Deposit Accepting Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) and offers fund and fee-based financial services to its customers, under the Tata Capital brand.
A trusted and customer-centric, one-stop financial services provider, TCFSL caters to the diverse needs of retail, corporate and institutional customers, across various areas of business namely the Commercial Finance, Infrastructure Finance, Wealth Management, Consumer Loans and distribution and marketing of Tata Cards.
TCFSL has over 100 branches spanning all critical markets in India.