|Sr. No||Bank Name||Lnder Way|
|1.||First Bank||Basic Lender|
|2.||First Bank||Basic Lender|
|3.||First Bank||Basic Lender|
|4.||First Bank||Basic Lender|
|5.||First Bank||Basic Lender|
|6.||First Bank||Basic Lender|
Get totally unsecured loan of 20 times of your net profit with the help of our team of Chartered Accountants.
Only requirement: 3 years ITR and turnover of 1 cr+. No collateral required.
Repayment Period: 1-5 years
Interested? Call us at +91-9911050333 or fill the form on the right
What is Business Loan?
Business loans, as the name suggests, are specifically intended for business purposes. Be it a startup or an established business, business loans offer a financial solution to problems faced by the firm and fills the cash flow gap. Be it for meeting day-to-day expenses, expansion of infrastructure or even product development, business loans play a huge role in setting the financial foundation strong for a business.
Characteristic of Business Loan
- Businesses with bad credit can also apply but will have to provide proof that repayments can be done without delay.
- Application fees are either non-applicable or minimal
- The payment schedules are extendable with a nominal extra interest rate being applied
- Extended lines of credit made available
Eligibility Criteria for Business Loan
- Minimum 25 years of age and maximum 65
- The business should have been in profit for atleast 3 years
- A minimum turnover of 40 Lakhs for proprietorship, partnership firm and Pvt Ltd companies.
- Income Tax return should be a minimum of 3 Lakhs
- Net worth should be positive.
Who all can avail business loans?
- Self Employed Individuals/Professionals
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firms
- Private Limited Companies
What documents are needed when applying for a business loan?
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Bank Statement for past 6 months
- 3 years Income Tax Return with Balance Sheet, P&L and Audit Report
What are the tenure options available?
A minimum of 1 year to a maximum of 5 years.
Can I make part-prepayment?
Yes. Part pre-payment can be done with a minimum amount of Rs.50,000/- after 6 months from the date of disbursement of the loan. This can be made only once in a financial year.
Can I pre-pay my whole loan?
Yes. That is also possible, but after repaying a minimum of 6 EMIs. Pre-payment of loans will be charged as per the bank’s discretion.
How can I repay the loan?
The loan can be repaid through post-dated cheques or Electronic Clearing System.
- To provide equity type support to entrepreneurs for setting up new projects in tiny / small-scale sector, for undertaking expansion, modernisation, technology upgradation and diversification by existing tiny, SSI and service enterprises and for rehabilitation of viable sick units in the SSI sector.
- To meet temporary shortfall / mismatch in liquidity, for meeting genuine business requirements only.
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises as per Regulatory definition and all other entities with annual sales turnover up to Rs. 150/- crores.
RBL Bank Business Loans are a perfect solution to service your short-term finance and working capital requirements. With RBL Bank at your service, you can focus on growing your business while we take care of financing your business expansion needs.
Product Features For Business Loan By RBL Bank
Loan amount from Rs. 10 Lakhs upto Rs. 35 Lakhs
Convenient loan repayment option of 12 to 36 months
No security or collateral required to avail this loan
Borrow as much as INR 500 million for up to seven years
Enhance your cash flow and improve your day-to-day business operations with a DBS Term Loan. This loan is suitable for those in the manufacturing, retail, wholesale, trading (import/export) and service provider industries. You may borrow as much as INR 500 million at attractive interest rates for up to seven years.
Why choose DBS Term Loan?
At HSBC, we believe that you need appropriate finance based on the nature and goals of your business. With our range of secured lending solutions, we can help you get the right loan for your business.
Whether you are looking to expand your business or want to meet your working capital and trade finance needs, HSBC has a wide range of business finance options. Choose from a range of options which are flexible to match most of your business needs, along with the choice of collateral, tenor and quantum of finance. Get the right funding for your business growth.
Collateral Free Business Loans upto 2 Crores for SME Enterprises
Loans for a wide range of Business purposes
FEATURES AND BENEFITS For MAGMA SME LOANS PRODUCTS & SERVICES By Magma
- Loans without any primary or collateral security requirements
- Loan – Rs. 3 lakhs to 2 Crores
- Loan Tenure – 12 to 48 months
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Key features For Business Loan By Neo Growth
Partnership Model: All businesses invariably go through an uneven sales cycle with high and low points; with peaks coming during festivals and weekends. With other institutions the merchant has to pay a fixed EMI irrespective of the volume of business in a month. There is no such obligation in NeoCash.
Features And Benefits for Business Loan By Capital First
The Capital First Business Installment Loan offers you some great advantages like:
- Speedy loan processing
- Loans upto 75 lakh*
- Repay with easy equated monthly installments
- Simple documentation
- Door-to-door Service
- Topping up the existing loan
- Excellent customer service
*Terms and Conditions apply
Eligibility Of Business Loan By Capital First
Features & Benefits For Secured Business Loans By Mahindra Finance
- Finance amount: Based on valuation of property
- Security: Normally asset cover of 1.5 to 2 times
- Tenure: Up to 7 years linked to business cycle
Eligibility & Documentation For Secured Business Loans By Mahindra Finance