Loans under National Equity Fund (NEF) Scheme By Bank of Baroda
- To provide equity type support to entrepreneurs for setting up new projects in tiny / small-scale sector, for undertaking expansion, modernisation, technology upgradation and diversification by existing tiny, SSI and service enterprises and for rehabilitation of viable sick units in the SSI sector.
- The Tiny and SSI Industrial unit and service enterprises except Road Transport Operators) satisfying investment ceilings prescribed for tiny units (viz. Rs. 25/- lacs)
- Sick units in the tiny and SSI sectors, which are considered potentially viable.
NORMS PRESCRIBED BY SIDBI
- Cost of Project - Not to exceed Rs.50 lacs
- Soft Loan Limit - 25% of cost of project, subject to a maximum of Rs.10 Lakhs per project
- Service Charges - 5% p.a. on soft loan.
It has been a long and eventful journey of almost a century across 25 countries. Starting in 1908 from a small building in Baroda to its new hi-rise and hi-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai, is a saga of vision, enterprise, financial prudence and corporate governance.
It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory. It is a story that needs to be shared with all those millions of people - customers, stakeholders, employees & the public at large - who in ample measure, have contributed to the making of an institution.
Get totally unsecured loan of 20 times of your net profit with the help of our team of Chartered Accountants.
Only requirement: 3 years ITR and turnover of 1 cr+. No collateral required.
Repayment Period: 1-5 years
Interested? Call us at +91-9911050333 or fill the form on the right
What is Business Loan?
Business loans, as the name suggests, are specifically intended for business purposes. Be it a startup or an established business, business loans offer a financial solution to problems faced by the firm and fills the cash flow gap. Be it for meeting day-to-day expenses, expansion of infrastructure or even product development, business loans play a huge role in setting the financial foundation strong for a business.
Characteristic of Business Loan
- Businesses with bad credit can also apply but will have to provide proof that repayments can be done without delay.
- Application fees are either non-applicable or minimal
- The payment schedules are extendable with a nominal extra interest rate being applied
- Extended lines of credit made available
Eligibility Criteria for Business Loan
- Minimum 25 years of age and maximum 65
- The business should have been in profit for atleast 3 years
- A minimum turnover of 40 Lakhs for proprietorship, partnership firm and Pvt Ltd companies.
- Income Tax return should be a minimum of 3 Lakhs
- Net worth should be positive.
Who all can avail business loans?
- Self Employed Individuals/Professionals
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firms
- Private Limited Companies
What documents are needed when applying for a business loan?
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Bank Statement for past 6 months
- 3 years Income Tax Return with Balance Sheet, P&L and Audit Report
What are the tenure options available?
A minimum of 1 year to a maximum of 5 years.
Can I make part-prepayment?
Yes. Part pre-payment can be done with a minimum amount of Rs.50,000/- after 6 months from the date of disbursement of the loan. This can be made only once in a financial year.
Can I pre-pay my whole loan?
Yes. That is also possible, but after repaying a minimum of 6 EMIs. Pre-payment of loans will be charged as per the bank’s discretion.
How can I repay the loan?
The loan can be repaid through post-dated cheques or Electronic Clearing System.