Secured Business Loans By Mahindra Finance
Features & Benefits For Secured Business Loans By Mahindra Finance
- Finance amount: Based on valuation of property
- Security: Normally asset cover of 1.5 to 2 times
- Tenure: Up to 7 years linked to business cycle
Eligibility & Documentation For Secured Business Loans By Mahindra Finance
SME loans are offered to companies/partnership firms in select sectors like automobiles, auto-ancillary and food and agri-processing.
- The company/firm must be in business for at least 3 years with profit in the last audited financial year
- Greenfield projects can be considered only from established players in that business
- Dealer inventory funding loans can be considered for established dealers of reputed automobile OEMs
- Company profile including existing product range
- Promoter profile including KYC details
- Purpose of the loan
- Security offered
- Audited balance sheets of the last 3 years
The credit officer might require additional documents during the credit evaluation.
To apply, just email us at SME.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
FAQs Of Secured Business Loans By Mahindra Finance
How do I approach Mahindra Finance for a loan?
You may reach us at 022-6632-7940. You may also email your queries at email@example.com.
How much loan can I avail of? How is the quantum decided?
The loan quantum is decided based on your requirement, and valuation of the property.
What can be accepted as security?
An unencumbered property is required.
How long will it take to get the loan?
The loan will be processed within 10 working days provided everything is in order.
How do I repay my loan?
You have the flexibility of opting for Equated Instalment, Bullet Repayment or Ballooning Repayment (depending on the requirements of your business). PDCs, ECS mandate and Electronic Transfers are all accepted means of payment.
Can I prepay the loan?
Yes, you can prepay the loan. Foreclosure charges at 2% shall be applicable on the principal outstanding.
Two decades ago, Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services Limited (MMFSL) commenced its journey in the rural non-banking finance industry. And with that was born a vision to transform rural and semi-urban India into a self-reliant, flourishing landscape. Since then, we have come a long way, empowering millions of ambitious individuals with personalised finance for a wide range of vehicles, home development requirements and many other diverse endeavours – all to help them live their dreams and Rise in life.
At Mahindra Finance, we are guided by a firm belief in people, their dreams, and their potential to achieve those dreams. Hence, our socially inclusive business model facilitates loans to customers based not on their current financial status, but their future earning capacity. This philosophy has instilled a sense of confidence in the minds of rural and semi-urban India – a confidence that allows them to believe that no dream is too big. Today, as one of the leading non-banking finance companies, we are proud to have touched over 3 million lives.
During the course of our journey, apart from emerging as the top tractor financer in India, we have constantly strived towards developing skill sets of the local population. Which is why, we provide employment to over 16,000 people in over 1000+ branches across India. This not only ensures equal growth opportunity for all, but also enables us to serve our customers better through local understanding and expertise.
So be it a humble farmer or a budding entrepreneur – we are committed to empower every individual with resources to help their dreams see the light of day.
Get totally unsecured loan of 20 times of your net profit with the help of our team of Chartered Accountants.
Only requirement: 3 years ITR and turnover of 1 cr+. No collateral required.
Repayment Period: 1-5 years
Interested? Call us at +91-9911050333 or fill the form on the right
What is Business Loan?
Business loans, as the name suggests, are specifically intended for business purposes. Be it a startup or an established business, business loans offer a financial solution to problems faced by the firm and fills the cash flow gap. Be it for meeting day-to-day expenses, expansion of infrastructure or even product development, business loans play a huge role in setting the financial foundation strong for a business.
Characteristic of Business Loan
- Businesses with bad credit can also apply but will have to provide proof that repayments can be done without delay.
- Application fees are either non-applicable or minimal
- The payment schedules are extendable with a nominal extra interest rate being applied
- Extended lines of credit made available
Eligibility Criteria for Business Loan
- Minimum 25 years of age and maximum 65
- The business should have been in profit for atleast 3 years
- A minimum turnover of 40 Lakhs for proprietorship, partnership firm and Pvt Ltd companies.
- Income Tax return should be a minimum of 3 Lakhs
- Net worth should be positive.
Who all can avail business loans?
- Self Employed Individuals/Professionals
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firms
- Private Limited Companies
What documents are needed when applying for a business loan?
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Bank Statement for past 6 months
- 3 years Income Tax Return with Balance Sheet, P&L and Audit Report
What are the tenure options available?
A minimum of 1 year to a maximum of 5 years.
Can I make part-prepayment?
Yes. Part pre-payment can be done with a minimum amount of Rs.50,000/- after 6 months from the date of disbursement of the loan. This can be made only once in a financial year.
Can I pre-pay my whole loan?
Yes. That is also possible, but after repaying a minimum of 6 EMIs. Pre-payment of loans will be charged as per the bank’s discretion.
How can I repay the loan?
The loan can be repaid through post-dated cheques or Electronic Clearing System.