SME Loans By Edelweiss
Powering Your Business Aspirations By Edelweiss
We at Edelweiss recognise that small and medium enterprises play a crucial to the Indian economy. We also understand the criticality of financing for SME growth. Edelweiss SME Lending will provide you with customised term loans structured to suit your varied business needs such as:
• Capital expenditure
• Working capital
• Commercial /Industrial property purchase
• Business expansion
• Other business related expenditure
• A combination of unsecured and secured lending at compelling prices
• Term Loans with amounts ranging from 10 lac to 25 crore
• Loan tenure up to 10 years
• Proprietorship, Partnership Firms and closely held Private Limited Companies
• Minimum 3 years of track record in the business
• Minimum turnover of 1 crore
• Profit-making business
• Signed application form
• Last 3 years of audited financials and Income Tax Returns
• Bank statements for last 6 months
• Copy of PAN and Address proof of the owners
• Copy of Partnership Deed or Memorandum and Articles of Association
*Indicative list. Documents required may vary depending upon the customer's income, profession, age, assets and liabilities
Edelweiss is one of India’s leading diversified financial services Group. Edelweiss offers a large range of products and services spanning across asset classes and consumer segments.
Its businesses are broadly divided into Credit including Retail Finance and Debt Capital Markets, Commodities, Financial Markets, Asset Management and Life Insurance.
The group’s research driven approach and proven history of innovation has enabled it to foster strong relationships across corporate, institutional and individual clients. The Life Insurance, Retail Finance including Housing Finance, Mutual Fund and Retail Broking businesses – both online and offline formats, have paved the way for Edelweiss to cater to the large retail client segment. Edelweiss’ presence now covers 240 offices in 125 cities including eight international offices with 5,555 employees catering to over 572,000 clients across various businesses in retail and wholesale segments.