SME Parametrised Scheme By Federal Bank
Features & Benefits
- Speedy loan processing
- Flexible repayment options
- Simple assessment
- Attractive pricing
- Cash Credit and BG/LC limits for working capital requirements.
- Term Loan for setting up/Refurbishing an existing unit or for purchase of fixed asset.
Period of loan
Term Loan – Upt o 120 months
Working Capital – Up to 30 months
Non Funded(BG/LC) – Up to 30 months
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card)
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Bank Statement (latest 6 months bank)
- Last 2 Years ITRs (computation of income), audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss a/c, if applicable
- Proof of continuation (ITR/ Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax certificate)
- Other documents may be requested as per individual requirements.
Repayment of the loan is made as Equated Monthly Installments (EMI).
You can use any one of the ways to repay the loan:
- Standing instructions at your branch
- FedNet - Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
Rates and Fees
- Please visit the Interest Rates page for details
Federal Bank Limited is a major Indian commercial bank in the private sector headquartered at Aluva, Kerala having more than thousand branches and ATMs spread across different States in India.
The history of Federal Bank dates back to the pre-independence era. Though initially it was known as the Travancore Federal Bank, it gradually transformed into a full-fledged bank under the able leadership of its Founder, Mr. K P Hormis. The name Federal Bank Limited was officially announced in the year 1947 with its headquarters nestled on the banks of the river Periyar. Since then there has been no looking back and the bank has become one of the strongest and most stable banks in the country.