Term Loan By DBS Bank
Borrow as much as INR 500 million for up to seven years
Enhance your cash flow and improve your day-to-day business operations with a DBS Term Loan. This loan is suitable for those in the manufacturing, retail, wholesale, trading (import/export) and service provider industries. You may borrow as much as INR 500 million at attractive interest rates for up to seven years.
Why choose DBS Term Loan?
- Stay flexible with your cash flow needs with an attractive term loan of up to INR 500 million
- Benefit from competitive interest rates and preferential rates for existing customers with regular deposits
- Free up assets to fund the expansion of your business. The loan is unsecured, which means you don’t need to use your assets or resources as collateral
- Plan your finances effectively with a fixed monthly repayment schedule
- Ensure your needs are met with a dedicated relationship manager
FAQs For Term Loan By DBS Bank
Who can benefit from this term loan?
If you are in the manufacturing, retail, wholesale, trading (import/export) and service provider industries, you can benefit from having a term loan when you need it.
Which types of companies are eligible for a DBS Term Loan?
You may apply for a term loan if your company is registered in India and fall in the following categories:
- Sole proprietors/proprietorship firms
- Partnership firms
- Private-limited companies
- Public-limited companies
What is the minimum and maximum turnover (in business profits) my company should have in order to be eligible for a DBS Term Loan?
Your turnover should range from SGD 10 Million to SGD 200 Million. However, we will review each application on a case-by-case basis. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for a Relationship Manager to discuss your requirements.
How long can I take out a Term Loan for?
Depending on the purpose of the term loan, you can borrow from three to seven years. However, we will review each application on a case-by-case basis. You may email us at email@example.com and we’ll arrange for a relationship manager to discuss your requirements.
How do I apply?
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you. We require you to provide the following documents during your application process:
- Audited financial records for the past three years
- Bank statements for the past six months
- Net-worth statements and tax returns of any borrowers/promoters and guarantors (if applicable)
- Other documents as advised by our Relationship Manager
Today Asian economies are shaping global growth, giving rise to many new opportunities to grow your wealth. As a bank that’s born and bred here, we have what it takes to ensure that you are always in the know. Enabling you to arrive at more informed decisions that make it easier for you to harness the potential of Asia
- At DBS Bank, we understand Asia, its markets and its people. Providing you with fresh thinking and an abundance of experience. Whether it’s through our tailored solutions or timely insights and expert advice
- With unmatched local knowledge and research, an Asia-focused, 15-country network, and enduring relationships with customers across borders, we help you achieve your financial goals through a variety of investment options.
Access. Advantage. All over Asia.
- And stay abreast of market developments with our daily in-depth analyses and reports, brought to by our multiple award-winning DBS Group Research and Chief Investment Office teams.
Get totally unsecured loan of 20 times of your net profit with the help of our team of Chartered Accountants.
Only requirement: 3 years ITR and turnover of 1 cr+. No collateral required.
Repayment Period: 1-5 years
Interested? Call us at +91-9911050333 or fill the form on the right
What is Business Loan?
Business loans, as the name suggests, are specifically intended for business purposes. Be it a startup or an established business, business loans offer a financial solution to problems faced by the firm and fills the cash flow gap. Be it for meeting day-to-day expenses, expansion of infrastructure or even product development, business loans play a huge role in setting the financial foundation strong for a business.
Characteristic of Business Loan
- Businesses with bad credit can also apply but will have to provide proof that repayments can be done without delay.
- Application fees are either non-applicable or minimal
- The payment schedules are extendable with a nominal extra interest rate being applied
- Extended lines of credit made available
Eligibility Criteria for Business Loan
- Minimum 25 years of age and maximum 65
- The business should have been in profit for atleast 3 years
- A minimum turnover of 40 Lakhs for proprietorship, partnership firm and Pvt Ltd companies.
- Income Tax return should be a minimum of 3 Lakhs
- Net worth should be positive.
Who all can avail business loans?
- Self Employed Individuals/Professionals
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firms
- Private Limited Companies
What documents are needed when applying for a business loan?
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Bank Statement for past 6 months
- 3 years Income Tax Return with Balance Sheet, P&L and Audit Report
What are the tenure options available?
A minimum of 1 year to a maximum of 5 years.
Can I make part-prepayment?
Yes. Part pre-payment can be done with a minimum amount of Rs.50,000/- after 6 months from the date of disbursement of the loan. This can be made only once in a financial year.
Can I pre-pay my whole loan?
Yes. That is also possible, but after repaying a minimum of 6 EMIs. Pre-payment of loans will be charged as per the bank’s discretion.
How can I repay the loan?
The loan can be repaid through post-dated cheques or Electronic Clearing System.