Trade and Working Capital Services By DBS Bank
Take advantage of loan facilities available for working capital
Meet your funding requirements to improve your daily business operations and expansion plans with DBS’ Trade and Working Capital Services. Our loan facilities and services are highly suited for those in the manufacturing, retail, wholesale, trading (import/export) and service provider industries and require pre and post-sale funding for working capital.
Why choose DBS Trade and Working Capital Services?
- Stay flexible with your working capital with loan limits of up to INR 500 million
- Benefit from competitive interest rates and preferential rates for existing customers with regular deposits
- Ensure your needs are met with a dedicated Relationship Manager
FAQs For Trade and Working Capital Services By DBS Bank
Who can benefit from Trade and Working Capital Services?
If you are in the manufacturing, retail, wholesale, trading (import/export) and service provider industries, you can benefit from the loan facilities we offer.
Which types of companies are eligible?
You may apply for a loan facility if your company is registered in India and fall in the following categories and within specific industries:
- Sole proprietors/proprietorship firms
- Partnership firms
- Private-limited companies
- Public-limited companies
What are the types of loan facilities offered under the Trade and Working Capital Services?
We have a wide range of loan facilities to meet the challenges of your business financing needs:
- Overdraft and revolving credit loans
- Loans for export services like pre-shipment and post shipment financing
- Import services such as issuing Letters of Credit, Shipping Guarantees and Domestic Financing
- Term loans for business expansion plans or for day-to-day business operations
For more information on the types of loans we offer, you may email us at email@example.com and we will arrange for a Relationship Manager to contact you.
What is the minimum and maximum turnover (in business profits) my company should have in order to be eligible?
Your turnover should range from SGD 10 Million to SGD 200 Million. However, we will review each loan request on a case-by-case basis. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange for a Relationship Manager to discuss your loan requirements.
What are the required documents I need to submit?
We may require you to provide the following documents during your application process:
- Audited financial records for the past three years
- Bank statements for the past six months
- Net-worth statements and tax returns of any borrowers/promoters and guarantors (if applicable)
- Proof of identity and address
Our Relationship Manager will be able to assist you with other documents required.
What is the interest rate for your loan facilities?
We offer competitive interest rates for our loan facilities. The interest rate for each loan will be determined based on the assessment of your business profile, financial records, the loan amount and tenure. We will review each loan application on a case-by-case basis.
You may email us at email@example.com and we will arrange for a Relationship Manager to discuss your loan requirements.
How do I apply?
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for a Relationship Manager to contact you.
Today Asian economies are shaping global growth, giving rise to many new opportunities to grow your wealth. As a bank that’s born and bred here, we have what it takes to ensure that you are always in the know. Enabling you to arrive at more informed decisions that make it easier for you to harness the potential of Asia
- At DBS Bank, we understand Asia, its markets and its people. Providing you with fresh thinking and an abundance of experience. Whether it’s through our tailored solutions or timely insights and expert advice
- With unmatched local knowledge and research, an Asia-focused, 15-country network, and enduring relationships with customers across borders, we help you achieve your financial goals through a variety of investment options.
Access. Advantage. All over Asia.
- And stay abreast of market developments with our daily in-depth analyses and reports, brought to by our multiple award-winning DBS Group Research and Chief Investment Office teams.