Unsecured Business Loan By Deutsche Bank
Overview for Unsecured Business Loan By Deutsche Bank
Availing a loan is now an effortless task.
Get Deutsche Bank Unsecured Business Loan and fulfill your financial requirement.
- Business Vintage - Minimum 5 years in the same line of business and operating for
5 years in the same city.
- Financial - All applicants to submit audited financial statements - Profit & Loss account, Balance sheet, Computation of Income, Tax audit report, Director’s report for the last two financial years.
- Bank Statement - Bank statements for the last six months from the client’s main business banking account.
Rating For Unsecured Business Loan By Deutsche Bank
Rating Based on:
- Robustness of Business Model
- Company's Competence
- Quality of Management
- Competitive scenario
- Industry performance
- Turnover Growth
- Financial Ratios
Shedule of charges
w.e.f 15th December, 2014
Rate of Interest
Floating / Fixed base rate + Margin = Effective rate of interest
Default Interest Rate
24% per annum
Loan Prepayment Penalties
- Prepayment is allowed only after 9 months from the date of disbursal
- No part prepayment is allowed
- Prepayment charge : 5% of the principal outstanding at the time of foreclosure
Documentation and Processing Fees
3% of loan amount disbursed
CIBIL Report Issuance Charges
Charges for unsuccessful execution of Standing Instruction for payment/ Cheque/ ECS bounce charge
Applicable on fees and charges
Stamp Duty Charges on Loan Agreement
Depending on Local Regulations
No Dues Certificates
Duplicate Statement Issuance Charges
Annual Account Statement Charges
- Disbursement of loan is at the sole discretion of the Bank.
- The interest rate on your floating rate loan is linked to the Bank’s base rate. Any revision in the base rate would also have an impact on your interest rate in case of floating rate option.
- Schedule of charges is subject to review by the Bank from time to time.
- All fees and charges mentioned above will attract Service Tax / Education Cess at applicable rates.
Frequently Ask Questions about Unsecured Business Loan By Deutsche Bank
What are the key features of Unsecured Business Loan?
If you are looking at hassle free, fast processing with easy documentation and no collateral or security to be offered, then Unsecured Business loan is just the product for you.
Who can avail Unsecured Business Loan?
Unsecured Business Loan can be availed by SME, professionals, manufacturers, service providers and traders.
What are the loan tenure options available?
Unsecured Business Loan can be availed for tenure of 12 months, 24 months or 36 months.
What is the minimum and maximum loan amount which can be availed under Unsecured Business Loan?
The minimum and maximum loan amount which can be availed under Unsecured Business Loan is INR 10 lakhs and
INR 50 lakhs respectively.
What is the security or collateral required to be provided to avail of an Unsecured Business Loan?
No security or collateral is required to avail of this loan.
We are a start up firm, can we avail of this loan?
Unsecured Business Loan is not offered to start up as the minimum business vintage of 5 years in the same line of business and business operations in the same city is required. Two years of audited financials would be required to be submitted to avail of this loan.
Can I part pay or prepay the loan?
Prepayment is allowed only after nine months from the date of disbursal. No part payment is allowed.
Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the Bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With more than 78,000 employees in over 70 countries worldwide, Deutsche Bank offers unparalleled financial services throughout the world. The Bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional value for its shareholders and people.
Deutsche Bank in India is a fully integrated financial services provider to Indian corporate, institutional and individual clients. Our services include on-shore investment banking, institutional equities broking, asset and private wealth management, retail banking and business processes outsourcing.
Get totally unsecured loan of 20 times of your net profit with the help of our team of Chartered Accountants.
Only requirement: 3 years ITR and turnover of 1 cr+. No collateral required.
Repayment Period: 1-5 years
Interested? Call us at +91-9911050333 or fill the form on the right
What is Business Loan?
Business loans, as the name suggests, are specifically intended for business purposes. Be it a startup or an established business, business loans offer a financial solution to problems faced by the firm and fills the cash flow gap. Be it for meeting day-to-day expenses, expansion of infrastructure or even product development, business loans play a huge role in setting the financial foundation strong for a business.
Characteristic of Business Loan
- Businesses with bad credit can also apply but will have to provide proof that repayments can be done without delay.
- Application fees are either non-applicable or minimal
- The payment schedules are extendable with a nominal extra interest rate being applied
- Extended lines of credit made available
Eligibility Criteria for Business Loan
- Minimum 25 years of age and maximum 65
- The business should have been in profit for atleast 3 years
- A minimum turnover of 40 Lakhs for proprietorship, partnership firm and Pvt Ltd companies.
- Income Tax return should be a minimum of 3 Lakhs
- Net worth should be positive.
Who all can avail business loans?
- Self Employed Individuals/Professionals
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firms
- Private Limited Companies
What documents are needed when applying for a business loan?
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Bank Statement for past 6 months
- 3 years Income Tax Return with Balance Sheet, P&L and Audit Report
What are the tenure options available?
A minimum of 1 year to a maximum of 5 years.
Can I make part-prepayment?
Yes. Part pre-payment can be done with a minimum amount of Rs.50,000/- after 6 months from the date of disbursement of the loan. This can be made only once in a financial year.
Can I pre-pay my whole loan?
Yes. That is also possible, but after repaying a minimum of 6 EMIs. Pre-payment of loans will be charged as per the bank’s discretion.
How can I repay the loan?
The loan can be repaid through post-dated cheques or Electronic Clearing System.